Yeah, if they were good I would definitely listen to them. I would love to hear more full female bands, because there’s not many of those. But I wouldn’t mind hear both, of course :) it sucks that most of the rock bands kind of died in 21st century.
Me too! Whoever had this stupid idea of the shirt is clearly out of own ideas. I mean, seriously, what the fuck? Using Nirvana’s logo on Rihanna shirt?
Apparently they’re doing a Rihanna shirt with Nirvana’s smiley logo in it (Courtney gave a permission).
Yep, I totally agree
Me too, it’s so great that there’s so many Nirvana fans even though it’s been a long time since Kurt was even alive.
And you mean that t-shirt thing? Yeah, it’s fucking idiotic thing to do. I wish no-one buys it.
- MTV NEWS: So how was the first show? I thought it was really good. What's it like to start a tour now today?
- KRIST: Today with all the lighters out there it felt like we were doing Aerosmith "Dream On" or something. I felt like Tom Hamilton... the bass player from Aerosmith.
- MTV NEWS: Have you done stadiums before?
- KRIST: We did a stadium, it was like 110,000 people in Sao Paulo, Brazil. And we had a mental breakdown on the stage and played "Seasons in the Sun" and "Her Name is Rio" and we played "She Dances in the Sand" by Duran Duran. Remember that time we did that thing?
- DAVE: That was a mess.
- KRIST: It was a lot of fun.
- KURT: That was great.
- MTV NEWS: Kurt, you sang "Seasons in the Sun?"
- KURT: Did I sing? Yes, I did. I don't know the words. One of the only singles I can remember from my childhood that I used to cry to.
- KRIST: What's the best lyric in there?
- KURT: It's such an emotional song.
- KRIST: There's like the best lyric...
- KURT: (sings) Good-bye papa it's hard to die.
- KRIST: The stars on the beach were... I forget how it goes
- KURT: (sings) The stars on the beach...no, the starfish on the beach where the star's out of reach.
- KRIST: Wow.
- DAVE: What do you mean?
- PAT: The wow really made it...
- KRIST: Don't you get it?
- KURT: I don't know. I don't know... All I know I know is there's a better song on the B-side of that single. "Put the Bone In It."
- DAVE: Put the bone in it... (laughs) It's about a guy's dog gets hit by a car and they ask him to put the bone in the grave with the dog.